For Anyone Who Loves Singing
How To Sing
- Improve your breath control
- Extend your vocal range and sing smoothly from the bottom to the top
- Improve your clarity, flexibility and resonance
- Learn how to read music
Individual Singing Lessons
Individual singing lessons are available to help you
– sing with a relaxed, natural technique
– improve your breath control
– extend your vocal range and sing smoothly from the bottom to the top
– improve your clarity, flexibility and resonance
– learn how to read music
I had been singing for years as a soloist and with choirs, but often felt tension and tiredness in my voice after rehearsals and performances. Since commencing training with an Institute for Vocal Advancement (IVA) teacher, I’ve been able to sing for longer without experiencing vocal fatigue. I also have increased control over my timbre, dynamics and intonation across my whole range. As an IVA student teacher, I’m delighted to be able to pass these techniques on to my own students.
The Belinda Gillam Sing Studio is located in Mount Evelyn, an easy drive from most townships in Yarra Ranges, Maroondah and Knox. Lessons are available weekly, fortnightly or on a casual basis on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and evenings.
60 mins $90
30 mins $45
Discount for 5 pre-paid lessons
5 X 60 mins $400 ($80 per lesson)
5 X 30 mins $200 ($40 per lesson)
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.